We made a lot of progress on the new campus this past month. Check out the list of fun stats below:
- Safety trained over 300 onsite trade partners! Safety first, always!
- Received Over 400 Deliveries
- Installed Over 1,200 LF of Storm Drain
- Installed Over 3,700 LF of Sewer Pipe
- Poured Over 1,200 CY of Concrete for Footings
- Pumped over 325 Yards of Grout
- Installed Over 50,000 Blocks on 7 Buildings
- Administration Building Stems Complete!
- Special Education Classroom Building Stems Complete!
- Classroom Building at 16’-0” AFF (Above Finish Floor)
- Cafeteria at 12’-0” AFF
- Innovation Center at 20’-0” AFF
- Science Classrooms at 8’-0” AFF
- Gymnasium Stems Complete!
We’re looking forward to November as steel has started showing up onsite!